Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Open Platform has traded 20.4% higher against the dollar. One Open Platform coin can now be purchased for $0.0106 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges. Open Platform has a total market cap of $11.22 million and approximately $2.48 million worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.53 or 0.00055566 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00021772 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $357.53 or 0.00630093 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.07 or 0.00081200 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
Open Platform Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
Open Platform Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.