OriginTrail (CURRENCY:TRAC) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. OriginTrail has a total market cap of $261.91 million and $2.68 million worth of OriginTrail was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OriginTrail coin can now be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00001277 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, OriginTrail has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00055751 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.57 or 0.00021867 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $362.80 or 0.00631366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.78 or 0.00083155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001743 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OriginTrail is the first purpose-built protocol or supply chains based on the blockchain. It is a scalable solution for data management across complex supply chains through purpose-built decentralized graph database. The OriginTrail Decentralized Network (ODN) will enable sharing data along any supply chain as a simple plug-and-play solution. OriginTrail is blockchain agnostic and can be used with any blockchain. Pilot projects and existing use cases are being implemented on the Ethereum public blockchain. “
Buying and Selling OriginTrail
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OriginTrail directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OriginTrail should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OriginTrail using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OriginTrail Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OriginTrail and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.