Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. During the last week, Phore has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar. One Phore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00000818 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Phore has a total market cap of $10.98 million and $15,492.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00026771 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00006648 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00001967 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 254.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.