Pinkcoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. During the last week, Pinkcoin has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Pinkcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0085 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Pinkcoin has a total market capitalization of $3.63 million and approximately $22,582.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $255.67 or 0.00450579 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005497 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.29 or 0.00028706 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,679.18 or 0.04721648 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Capricoin+ (CPS) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Pinkcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pinkcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.