Portion (CURRENCY:PRT) traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Portion token can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00000236 BTC on popular exchanges. Portion has a total market capitalization of $16.41 million and $369,704.00 worth of Portion was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Portion has traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00055631 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00021970 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.89 or 0.00083247 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $361.80 or 0.00628934 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Russia, Papusha is a green oil processing platform. It allows its users to invest in a green technology designed to convert oil refineries residues into liquid fuel. By binding the PRT token and the production resultant from the oil processing, Papusha expects to create a tokenized investment ecosystem for its technology application. The PRT token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is a token that represents an investment digital asset as it is linked directly to the capacity of processing the oil residues into liquid fuel from Papusha. “
Portion Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Portion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Portion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Portion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Portion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Portion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.