Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, Ren has traded down 2.1% against the US dollar. One Ren coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.04 or 0.00001806 BTC on exchanges. Ren has a total market cap of $1.04 billion and $120.16 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.61 or 0.00056400 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022672 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $368.05 or 0.00636628 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.47 or 0.00083837 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030208 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The REN is an open-source decentralized dark pool for trustless cross-chain atomic trading of Ether, ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin. REN is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network. Ren is an ecosystem for building, deploying, and running general-purpose, privacy-preserving, applications using zkSNARK and our own newly developed secure multiparty computation protocol. It makes it possible for any kind of application to run in a decentralized, trustless, and fault-tolerant environment similar to blockchains but with the distinguishing feature that all application inputs, outputs, and state, remain a secret even to the participants running the network. “
Buying and Selling Ren
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ren should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ren using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.