REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. REPO has a total market capitalization of $2.87 million and approximately $132,304.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, REPO has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. One REPO token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00000225 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001767 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00001626 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.19 or 0.00070935 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.61 or 0.00271123 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $450.60 or 0.00795311 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57,306.88 or 1.01146143 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00017285 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000464 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Repo Coin is a decentralized platform for the car lending and repossession industry. Repo Coin's team aims to use blockchain technology to solve the industry problems related to insecurities of non-payment by the borrowers. REPO is a Stellar-based token that serves as a currency on the Repo Coin platform. “
REPO Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade REPO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.