STK (CURRENCY:STK) traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 8th. STK has a market cap of $1.78 million and approximately $37,274.00 worth of STK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, STK has traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One STK coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.88 or 0.00055500 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00021949 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.68 or 0.00082989 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $360.00 or 0.00626661 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001744 BTC.
STK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The STK Token will provide instant cryptocurrency payments at point of sale, enabling seamless integration of cryptocurrency into everyday transactions and financial services in the STACK wallet. The STK token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token. STACK is a new personal finance platform, built on the idea that using money should be free. STACK is an alternative to traditional banking that allows you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact it anywhere, in any currency including crypto, right from your smartphone. “
Buying and Selling STK
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as STK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STK should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase STK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.