Swingby (CURRENCY:SWINGBY) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. In the last week, Swingby has traded down 18% against the U.S. dollar. Swingby has a total market capitalization of $76.61 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Swingby was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swingby coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.62 or 0.00001090 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.86 or 0.00071277 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.02 or 0.00055858 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00021630 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.35 or 0.00262282 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00005677 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swingby Labs is a Singapore-based company founded in 2018. A group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who joined forces to develop solutions to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Now, during final preparations for our launch sequence, it is developing a protocol that moves assets quickly between blockchains, named Skybridge, and a few other projects… all using the most cutting-edge technology and research. Swingby is a decentralized proof-of-stake network that uses the latest advancements in cryptography research to allow you to move your tokens onto other chains without a trusted party. Our first launch will bridge Bitcoin to Ethereum. “
Swingby Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swingby directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swingby should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swingby using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swingby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swingby and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.