DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 14th. In the last week, DAEX has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. DAEX has a market capitalization of $4.25 million and $33,816.00 worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DAEX coin can now be purchased for $0.0120 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.19 or 0.00063897 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.86 or 0.00018859 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00089380 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $407.35 or 0.00647699 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00032521 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.96 or 0.00036512 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAEX is a clearing solution for centralised cryptocurrency trading exchanges that want to provide a better service to the cryptocurrency trading through a clearing service based on distributed ledger technology. The DAEX ecosystem allows traders to use wallets and perform trades that when matched are sent to the clearing service. The clearing service (CaaS) generates the smart contracts to validate the trades and to make sure the requirements are met. After the validation process, the smart contract runs the consensus mechanism and updates the corresponding wallets with the cleared assets. The DAEX network uses the DAX utility token (Ethereum-based ERC20) to ease the cooperation between different exchanges in the DAEX ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling DAEX
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.