EOSDT (CURRENCY:EOSDT) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. During the last week, EOSDT has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. One EOSDT coin can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00001596 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. EOSDT has a total market cap of $2.65 million and $1.88 million worth of EOSDT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00002858 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.36 or 0.00067340 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $168.14 or 0.00267320 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00004335 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $462.69 or 0.00735613 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00024562 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62,441.50 or 0.99272496 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $548.24 or 0.00871614 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOSDT is the first USD-pegged decentralized stable coin based on the Equilibrium framework and the EOS blockchain. EOSDT leverages underlying EOS collateral and adds extra liquidity to the market. Each EOSDT stable coin is backed by digital assets stored by an Equilibrium smart contract. Anyone may lock their digital assets there as collateral and issue EOSDT against it. EOSDT Supply Cap Increased by $100M With Bitcoin Liquidity Support. “
Buying and Selling EOSDT
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOSDT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOSDT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOSDT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOSDT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOSDT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.