Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 14th. Function X has a market capitalization of $85.68 million and $959,953.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Function X has traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Function X coin can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00000559 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62,367.92 or 1.00104438 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.41 or 0.00039186 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00010306 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.62 or 0.00126188 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00005515 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00001658 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DAOstack (GEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000493 BTC.
Function X Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FCoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency. It employs a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake consensus prtocol and 10 minute block times. The total suppy for FX is 987600000 with a 15% premine. “
Buying and Selling Function X
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.