Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. One Minereum coin can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00000483 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Minereum has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar. Minereum has a market cap of $3.66 million and $52,677.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38.22 or 0.00060067 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00018688 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.89 or 0.00090969 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001574 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $402.00 or 0.00631706 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00032703 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.81 or 0.00037410 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Minereum is the first ever self mining Smart Contract Token. Coins are generated on the fly with a mathematical formula. The MNE token is an Ethereum-based token. The Genesis Addresses Collection occurred between April 14 5 PM UTC and April 15 5 PM UTC, 4268 addresses were collected from the community. Each Genesis Address was attributed 32,000 coins, as there were 4268 Genesis Addresses, the Total Maximum Supply was set to 136,576,000 MNE. Although the Total Max Supply is set to 136,576,000 MNE, this supply will only be reached in about 47 years. This is because of the Self Mining principle of minereum that only allows each Genesis Address to mine 0.00032 MNE per ethereum block. “
Buying and Selling Minereum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Minereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.