Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. During the last seven days, Noir has traded up 9.8% against the US dollar. Noir has a total market capitalization of $811,009.55 and $1,528.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Noir coin can now be bought for about $0.0397 or 0.00000063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00060615 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $224.68 or 0.00356738 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00010182 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.12 or 0.00024005 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00010185 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00003493 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Buying and Selling Noir
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noir should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Noir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.