PhoenixDAO (CURRENCY:PHNX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. In the last seven days, PhoenixDAO has traded up 3.9% against the dollar. One PhoenixDAO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000294 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. PhoenixDAO has a market cap of $10.70 million and approximately $895,896.00 worth of PhoenixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.76 or 0.00064659 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00019062 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $427.13 or 0.00677543 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.00 or 0.00088833 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00032748 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.71 or 0.00036028 BTC.
PhoenixDAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Powered by ERC-1484, the PhoenixDAO protocol creates digital identities and allows for dApps, apps, and APIs to be developed on top with an interoperable identity layer. “
Buying and Selling PhoenixDAO
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PhoenixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PhoenixDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PhoenixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PhoenixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PhoenixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.