SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. One SkinCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, SkinCoin has traded up 21.6% against the U.S. dollar. SkinCoin has a total market capitalization of $242,356.85 and $26,265.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.34 or 0.00064062 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00019093 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001591 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $427.20 or 0.00678355 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.81 or 0.00088619 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00032720 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.76 or 0.00036135 BTC.
SkinCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skincoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency for making bets, accepting and sending payments for game skins in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2. Skincoin Tokens (SKIN) are to be released via the Ethereum blockchain platform. Tokens shall be used for trading with game sites, buying/selling skins, making bets on gambling and betting platforms. “
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SkinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.