Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 23.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. In the last seven days, Celer Network has traded up 20.3% against the US dollar. One Celer Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0751 or 0.00000119 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Celer Network has a market capitalization of $413.15 million and approximately $179.10 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.55 or 0.00064271 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00019207 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $429.66 or 0.00680981 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.81 or 0.00088448 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00032315 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.70 or 0.00035984 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Celer Network is a leading layer-2 scaling platform that aims to enable fast, easy and secure off-chain transactions for not only payment transactions, but also generalized off-chain smart contract. It enables everyone to quickly build, operate, and use highly scalable decentralized applications through innovations in off-chain scaling techniques and incentive-aligned crypto-economics. “
Buying and Selling Celer Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.