ChartEx (CURRENCY:CHART) traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. During the last seven days, ChartEx has traded 21.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. ChartEx has a market cap of $1.22 million and $64,756.00 worth of ChartEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChartEx coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0611 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00002806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.57 or 0.00067474 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $173.41 or 0.00274838 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00004635 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $469.05 or 0.00743397 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00023945 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62,590.99 or 0.99201431 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $528.43 or 0.00837511 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bet on Chart is a football betting platform powered by blockchain, where players can make in-play bets and follow the match at the same time. Every match is represented by a live chart, and the betting process is very similar to financial trading, players only need to predict where the chart is going to be within a certain time frame. BetOnChart (CHART) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as an in-game currency on the betting platform. “
ChartEx Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChartEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChartEx should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChartEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChartEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChartEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.