Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. One Kin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Kin has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar. Kin has a market capitalization of $470.95 million and $6.61 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.81 or 0.00067761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $172.34 or 0.00272748 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00004922 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.10 or 0.00023906 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.14 or 0.00063527 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00010290 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00002333 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activities such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem. The Kin token will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. Kin is migrating to the new kin blockchain, which is a fork of the Stellar blockchain and is based on a technology different from that of the existing Ethereum-based Kin. Kin will be enabling all ERC20 Kin token holders to swap their tokens for the new Kin Coin, which will be native to the Kin blockchain. All participants in the Kin Ecosystem, token holders and developers alike, will be completing the migration over the coming months. Kin will provide several procedures for swapping ERC20 Kin tokens for the new Kin Coin. Kin is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Kin uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. “
Buying and Selling Kin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.