NuCypher (CURRENCY:NU) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. NuCypher has a market capitalization of $231.05 million and approximately $37.67 million worth of NuCypher was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NuCypher coin can now be purchased for $0.57 or 0.00000893 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, NuCypher has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.33 or 0.00065237 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00019129 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $435.31 or 0.00687085 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001580 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.37 or 0.00088973 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.65 or 0.00032586 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.09 or 0.00036451 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuCypher KMS provides encryption and cryptographic access controls, without reliance on a central service provider. It leverages state-of-the-art proxy re-encryption technology to allow re-keying encrypted data. This allows a decentralized network of nodes to provide key management operations, without accessing private keys or plaintext data. “
Buying and Selling NuCypher
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuCypher directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuCypher should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuCypher using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuCypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuCypher and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.