Origin Sport (CURRENCY:ORS) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. In the last seven days, Origin Sport has traded up 51.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Origin Sport coin can currently be purchased for $0.0063 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. Origin Sport has a total market cap of $1.88 million and approximately $122,639.00 worth of Origin Sport was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00015147 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.14 or 0.00039787 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Origin Sport Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The ORS Token (ORST) is an Ethereum based utility token compliant with the ERC20 standard. It is the means of transacting within the ORS Platform and it will incentivize businesses and the Crypto Community to join the Platform for both buying and selling HSC, Algos and other digital assets. The ORST will also help developers and scientists worldwide monetise their talent and knowledge. “
Buying and Selling Origin Sport
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Sport directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origin Sport should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Origin Sport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Sport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Sport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.