Azuki (CURRENCY:AZUKI) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. Azuki has a total market capitalization of $7.95 million and $89,058.00 worth of Azuki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Azuki coin can now be bought for approximately $0.77 or 0.00001431 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Azuki has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $34.07 or 0.00062996 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.43 or 0.00274441 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $548.86 or 0.01014800 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00024201 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $351.18 or 0.00649306 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,941.23 or 0.99733685 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Doki Doki Finance is a DeFi ecosystem project with original code and visuals inspired by Retro Japanese aesthetics. AZUKI is a secondary token created for the up-coming Doki Doki NFT DaPP and full-service NFT platform. “
Buying and Selling Azuki
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azuki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azuki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Azuki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azuki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azuki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.