EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 21st. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0273 or 0.00000050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. EDC Blockchain has a market capitalization of $1.26 million and $303,253.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,138.93 or 0.99878146 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.68 or 0.00036304 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00012235 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.46 or 0.00144744 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00005461 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.