GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. In the last week, GameCredits has traded down 28.7% against the dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00000439 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. GameCredits has a market cap of $32.93 million and $1.21 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $259.30 or 0.00479428 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00003997 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00005547 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000883 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits (GAME) is the in-game currency for the gaming industry. Using GAME, in-game items can easily be purchased. With the power of blockchain technology, you can now have full ownership over all of your in-game items allowing you to sell them in a secondary market to other gamers or collectors. Furthermore, GameCredits brings a new level of innovation to the gaming experience by allowing gamers to stake their GAME on their favorite games. Gamers will then be rewarded with GAME Rewards from the games they stake their GAME on, making it much more than just an in-game currency. In addition, game developers will share in new revenue streams from trade transactions. Stake GAME, Earn NFTs.Use GAME to BUY, SELL and CREATE your In-Game Items.June 24, 2020 00:27 – GameCredits (GAME) will be swapping their native blockchain asset to an ERC20-based token on the Ethereum network. Further information: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/game-credits-update-may-2020-16a740f7d489 “
GameCredits Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.