HackenAI (CURRENCY:HAI) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. HackenAI has a market capitalization of $344,985.28 and approximately $42,302.00 worth of HackenAI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HackenAI coin can currently be bought for $0.0075 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, HackenAI has traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.26 or 0.00063198 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $150.38 or 0.00277396 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00004468 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $553.08 or 0.01020271 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00024259 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $356.06 or 0.00656821 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,885.52 or 0.99402266 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
HackenAI Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hacken was founded in 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine by security specialists and hackers to deliver cybersecurity solutions to companies and individuals. Now Hacken is a cybersecurity consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security. Hacken Cybersecurity Services is a part of Hacken Group, including CER.live, HackenAI, and HackenProof. Hacken’s HAI Token is a native utility token that powers virtually all of the activities within the Hacken Ecosystem. The Hacken Token can be used for discounted HackenAI subscription fees, acquisition of Hacken Club membership, and even purchasing corporate and crypto exchanges cybersecurity services within the Hacken Ecosystem. The original HKN ERC-20 token has now been converted into HAI and is no longer tradable on cryptocurrency exchanges. To swap ERC20 HKN into HAI, please follow the instructions here. “
Buying and Selling HackenAI
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HackenAI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HackenAI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HackenAI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HackenAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HackenAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.