MintMe.com Coin (CURRENCY:MINTME) traded up 26.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. MintMe.com Coin has a total market cap of $402,392.29 and approximately $1,619.00 worth of MintMe.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MintMe.com Coin has traded down 13.7% against the US dollar. One MintMe.com Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,893.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,350.80 or 0.04361893 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $257.20 or 0.00477228 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $909.11 or 0.01686846 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $380.36 or 0.00705762 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $297.02 or 0.00551117 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.10 or 0.00059560 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $239.55 or 0.00444481 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.20 or 0.00249010 BTC.
About MintMe.com Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “MintMe Coin conceives the community of website users as the processing grid for applications. The protocol is constantly being revised in order to avoid exploitation with ASIC, thus keeping well- balanced block difficulty and device performance. There are over 1.5 billion websites, which are delivering millions of services every second; through MintMe Coin each of those sites could be securing DApps. MintMe.com Coin was recently rebranded from Webchain. “
Buying and Selling MintMe.com Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintMe.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintMe.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MintMe.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintMe.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintMe.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.