Zero Utility Token (CURRENCY:ZUT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One Zero Utility Token coin can currently be purchased for $1,581.31 or 0.02923738 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Zero Utility Token has traded 18.9% lower against the dollar. Zero Utility Token has a market cap of $1.53 million and $1,869.00 worth of Zero Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.44 or 0.00067374 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00020546 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.00 or 0.00094290 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $358.85 or 0.00663491 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.17 or 0.00048394 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $3,957.88 or 0.07317853 BTC.
About Zero Utility Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero Utility Token ($ZUT) is a token run by the community, for the community. The token exists as an incentive for the community to build products that fulfil utility gaps within the DeFi space and directly support Zero Utility's token. There are no dev funds or liquidity pool keys. “
Buying and Selling Zero Utility Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.