Banano (CURRENCY:BAN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. Banano has a market cap of $18.67 million and approximately $208,411.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Banano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0154 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Banano has traded up 46.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002484 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001873 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.14 or 0.00065799 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.93 or 0.00072890 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001873 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00020547 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $149.49 or 0.00279931 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $98.67 or 0.00184759 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Banano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Banano is a 4th generation fungible & edible cryptocurrency with a cool yellow logo and particles.js background. It is a feeless, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy. It is the first fork peel of NANO, the genesis block redefining the meme economy on 1 April 2018. “
Banano Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.