Beaxy (CURRENCY:BXY) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 22nd. Beaxy has a market capitalization of $2.42 million and $5,441.00 worth of Beaxy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Beaxy has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Beaxy coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0085 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.60 or 0.00072493 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00020533 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001879 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $396.90 or 0.00745482 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.83 or 0.00095469 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4,325.23 or 0.08123844 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.96 or 0.00050630 BTC.
Beaxy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Beaxy is a cryptocurrency exchange built by coders and traders to help the trading community with their needs. The Beaxy conducts an IP whitelisting process to new users, utilises hot & cold wallets, and has the exchange vetted by white-hackers to protect the traders. On the Beaxy Exchange platform, the traders have at their disposal different order types such as including limits, stops, trailing orders, OSO, etc. Beaxy has two tokens in use on the ecosystem, BXY and PLS. The BXY is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used to mitigate the fees and ease the transactions within the Beaxy network. The PLS provides loyalty rewards to qualified holders, to be a qualified holder the users need to convert their BXY to PLS. “
Beaxy Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beaxy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beaxy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beaxy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beaxy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beaxy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.