Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 11.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. Over the last week, Digitalcoin has traded up 57.5% against the dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and $292.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0366 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53,184.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,518.08 or 0.04734664 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $272.53 or 0.00512425 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $922.86 or 0.01735219 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $375.21 or 0.00705493 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $295.53 or 0.00555677 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.02 or 0.00065855 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $237.62 or 0.00446790 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.01 or 0.00251983 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 37,270,021 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digitalcoin is an alternative open-source cryptocurrency with focus on economic fairness and growth. It uses the tagline “A Currency for the Digital Age”. The Digitalcoin community aims to help facilitate the circulation of digital currency by bridging the gap between the common public and the new cryptocurrency technology. Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, X11 and SHA256 algorithms. The average block confirmation time for Digitalcoin takes about 40 seconds. The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur. “
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.