Etho Protocol (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. During the last seven days, Etho Protocol has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Etho Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00000304 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Etho Protocol has a total market capitalization of $9.17 million and $362,947.00 worth of Etho Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,360.30 or 0.04381605 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.16 or 0.00059706 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Etho Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ether-1 is a content delivery platform. It works as a streamlined, decentralized development and content hosting platform to provide users with the ownership of their personal virtual data, instead of being controlled by the major social media platforms. At Ether-1, users are able to sell/buy virtual data using the platform native token, the ETHO. The ETHER-1 (ETHO) coin is a PoW (Proof of Work) cryptocurrency that uses the Ethash algorithm. It will be the medium through which users are able to exchange value between them when using the platform as well as to access the available services. Ether-1 has two types of nodes, masternodes require 15,000 ETHO, service nodes require 5,000 ETHO. Masternodes are the backbone of the EthoFS platform. Setting up an Ether-1 masternode/service node usually takes 20-30 minutes. The install is largely automated, and the process is clearly documented. First time Linux users are usually able to complete the install without issues, join our Discord channel if you have questions. ETHO funds do not live on the VPS, they remain in your control. Because we are supported by Ledger, masternode collateral can be staked on a Nano S. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Etho Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etho Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etho Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etho Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etho Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etho Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.