HUSD (CURRENCY:HUSD) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 21st. During the last week, HUSD has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. HUSD has a market capitalization of $701.07 million and $947.84 million worth of HUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HUSD coin can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00001856 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.34 or 0.00067455 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00020504 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001856 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.00 or 0.00094671 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $353.79 or 0.00656773 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.17 or 0.00048578 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,002.91 or 0.07430927 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HUSD is a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin issued by Stable Universal. The dollars backing HUSD will be held in reserve by Paxos Trust Company, a fiduciary and qualified custodian regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). On a monthly basis, a top U.S. auditing firm will perform an attestation to ensure USD reserves match the supply of HUSD. The coin has been listed on the Huobi exchange platform and can be converted to any of the four stable coins supported by the stable coin solution: PAX, TUSD, GUSD, and USDC. For investors, they can deposit any of the stable coins on the all-in-one stable coin solution, and it will immediately convert it and store it as HUSD. When investors want to withdraw their coins, they have withdrawal options to choose from any of the four stable coins. “
HUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.