Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. During the last week, Skycoin has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for $3.56 or 0.00006604 BTC on exchanges. Skycoin has a market cap of $71.15 million and $14.68 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001856 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.89 or 0.00062913 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.14 or 0.00274997 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00004435 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $551.50 or 0.01023790 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00024405 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $350.89 or 0.00651392 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,849.61 or 0.99965340 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. Understanding the Skycoin Supply and Distribution here “
Skycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.