ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 23rd. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $1.87 million and $2,302.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ParkinGo coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0925 or 0.00000185 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,028.48 or 1.00177073 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.72 or 0.00037481 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00011137 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.80 or 0.00133756 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000923 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00005186 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
ParkinGo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.