AMEPAY (CURRENCY:AME) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One AMEPAY coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0674 or 0.00000124 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, AMEPAY has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. AMEPAY has a total market capitalization of $16.86 million and $973,201.00 worth of AMEPAY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00065329 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267027 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $631.32 or 0.01156847 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00032191 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $404.45 or 0.00741115 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,898.06 or 1.00596117 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
AMEPAY Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AMEPAY is an upcoming payment solution provider that aims to harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants and customers around the world a completely decentralized and optimized transaction mechanism. “
AMEPAY Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMEPAY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMEPAY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AMEPAY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AMEPAY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMEPAY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.