Benchmark Protocol (CURRENCY:MARK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. Benchmark Protocol has a market capitalization of $41.21 million and $704,895.00 worth of Benchmark Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Benchmark Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.55 or 0.00002841 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Benchmark Protocol has traded 8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.10 or 0.00084611 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019310 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.34 or 0.00070367 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $476.42 or 0.00874363 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,520.93 or 0.10132408 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.61 or 0.00102068 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00044325 BTC.
About Benchmark Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Benchmark Protocol is a DeFi (Decentralized Finance) protocol that connects traditional financial markets to DeFi markets. The protocol is a rules-based, non-dilutive, supply-elastic collateral utility that also acts as a hedging device. Supply is adjusted based on the Volatility Indexes (VIX) and deviations from the target metric – equal to 1 Special Drawing Rights (SDR) unit. Employing the SDR creates a larger use case rather than exposure to just one currency; the application of this creates a larger user base and delineated exposure to markets around the world. The DeFi space needs a collateral utility that retains its efficacy and increases inherent, baseline liquidity during periods of high volatility. “
Benchmark Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Benchmark Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Benchmark Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Benchmark Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Benchmark Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Benchmark Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.