Coreto (CURRENCY:COR) traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. During the last week, Coreto has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Coreto coin can currently be bought for $0.0144 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges. Coreto has a total market cap of $3.30 million and approximately $244,621.00 worth of Coreto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.98 or 0.00066026 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $145.65 or 0.00267308 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $633.20 or 0.01162096 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032317 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $400.14 or 0.00734367 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,489.79 or 1.00003672 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CORION Platform is hosted on the Ethereum Classic blockchain. It consists of more separate smart contracts, implemented in Solidity language. CORION Platform is an ecosystem with a digital asset to serve the global economy, with innovative tools for payment, finance and trading. The financial asset of the platform is CORION Coin, it’s stability ensures security to both service providers and users. It has built-in automated inflation and deflation control ensuring the stable price inevitable to carry out real life transactions. “
Coreto Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coreto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coreto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coreto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coreto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coreto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.