Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Datacoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Datacoin has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. Datacoin has a total market cap of $21,514.63 and approximately $9.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00004843 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 55.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00020670 BTC.
- BlitzPick (XBP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Data Transaction (DTC) is a point-to-point data trading system based on block chain lightning network. It is a combination of DT > 0 and blockchain technology, the first law of human economics. It has many application functions, such as data transaction, data storage, digital asset transaction, etc. Through the built-in generalized economic model, data can be continuously traded in DTC network, which makes DTC produce more extensive circulation and application value. “
Buying and Selling Datacoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.