dHedge DAO (CURRENCY:DHT) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last seven days, dHedge DAO has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar. One dHedge DAO coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.63 or 0.00004811 BTC on exchanges. dHedge DAO has a market capitalization of $26.39 million and approximately $3.45 million worth of dHedge DAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.18 or 0.00086308 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00019289 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001829 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.62 or 0.00070660 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $477.72 or 0.00873979 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5,532.18 or 0.10120977 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.96 or 0.00102375 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.30 or 0.00044449 BTC.
dHedge DAO Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “dHedge is a protocol for decentralized asset management powered by Synthetix. With this announcement, dHedge is emerging out of stealth mode. With the help of Synthetix's zero slippage trading model and expanding list of listed assets (synths), dHedge is creating new ways to use the liquidity of the derivatives supported by the Synthetix protocol. Synthetix now has a DeFi platform and community . DHT is the governance token of dHedge and will play a key role in guiding the platform and its decentralization process. “
Buying and Selling dHedge DAO
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as dHedge DAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire dHedge DAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase dHedge DAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for dHedge DAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for dHedge DAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.