DSLA Protocol (CURRENCY:DSLA) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 4th. One DSLA Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.0162 or 0.00000030 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, DSLA Protocol has traded down 17.5% against the dollar. DSLA Protocol has a total market capitalization of $104.44 million and $2.14 million worth of DSLA Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.34 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019228 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.11 or 0.00069938 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.92 or 0.00871613 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,504.39 or 0.10102038 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.50 or 0.00101848 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044477 BTC.
DSLA Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DSLA Protocol is a platform for deploying Service Level Agreements on the Blockchain. They help online businesses improve the reliability of their services and automatically compensate customers for slowdowns, downtimes, and unresponsive customer support. DSLA Protocol combines the power of predictive and blockchain technologies to help companies indemnify their customers for performance failures while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence. “
Buying and Selling DSLA Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DSLA Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DSLA Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DSLA Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DSLA Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DSLA Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.