ImageCoin (CURRENCY:IMG) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One ImageCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0365 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, ImageCoin has traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar. ImageCoin has a market cap of $406,091.96 and $66,036.00 worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 71.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- INMAXCOIN (INXC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Emrals (EMRALS) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- AVCCOIN (AVC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000479 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Image is designed to be a secure and decentralized open-source proof of work digital currency, focusing on performance, security and fast low-cost transactions. The Image Community Reserve assists with market liquidity and reducing volatility. With the community’s support, Image is looking to revolutionize the cryptocurrency experience allowing users easy access and usability, bringing it to the mainstream for day to day life. “
ImageCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ImageCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ImageCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.