Insight Protocol (CURRENCY:INX) traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Insight Protocol has a total market cap of $528,193.39 and $289,519.00 worth of Insight Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Insight Protocol has traded down 37.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Insight Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.44 or 0.00079034 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019212 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00068979 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $455.43 or 0.00848125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,228.29 or 0.09736343 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.57 or 0.00099760 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000313 BTC.
Insight Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “INX aims to enable the listing and trading of both regulated security tokens and cryptocurrencies for institutional and retail investors. The INX Token is an ERC20 blockchain asset that is programmed using a smart contract that is compatible with the Ethereum blockchain. INX intends to use a portion of the net proceeds raised from the sale of INX Tokens in the Offering for the continued development and operation of INX Trading Solutions, a regulated solution for the trading of blockchain assets, including cryptocurrencies, security tokens, and their derivatives, and for the establishment of a cash reserve fund. “
Insight Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insight Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insight Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insight Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insight Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insight Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.