IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last seven days, IOST has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. IOST has a market cap of $962.97 million and $419.27 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IOST coin can currently be bought for $0.0585 or 0.00000108 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.80 or 0.00084241 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.52 or 0.00081883 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00019290 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001839 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.15 or 0.00070174 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $473.21 or 0.00870383 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,472.72 or 0.10066053 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00101913 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Internet of Services (IOS) is an Ethereum-based platform that provides its users a way to exchange online services and digital goods. I also enables developers to deploy large scale dApps. IOS token is an ERC20 token that serves as a medium of exchange on IOS' platform. Proof of Believability (PoB) is the consensus algorithm used by the IOST blockchain. Proof of Believability enables high transaction speed without compromising network security. In order to achieve this, it uses several factors including how many IOST tokens the node holds, its reputation, its contribution, and its behaviour. “
Buying and Selling IOST
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.