Liquity USD (CURRENCY:LUSD) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Liquity USD coin can now be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00001841 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Liquity USD has a total market capitalization of $1.46 billion and $39.26 million worth of Liquity USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Liquity USD has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.76 or 0.00079304 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.34 or 0.00019181 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001855 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.36 or 0.00069297 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $459.41 or 0.00852049 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,288.65 or 0.09808643 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $53.81 or 0.00099791 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00043575 BTC.
Liquity USD Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Liquity is a decentralized borrowing protocol that allows users to draw interest-free loans against Ether used as collateral. Loans are paid out in LUSD (a USD pegged stablecoin) and need to maintain a minimum collateral ratio of 110%.In addition to the collateral, the loans are secured by a Stability Pool containing LUSD and by fellow borrowers collectively acting as guarantors of last resort. “
Liquity USD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquity USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquity USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Liquity USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquity USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquity USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.