MoonSwap (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last week, MoonSwap has traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar. MoonSwap has a market capitalization of $20.37 million and $156,197.00 worth of MoonSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MoonSwap coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.12 or 0.00002056 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $303.62 or 0.00559226 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00006976 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002468 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Moons are a new way for people to be rewarded for their contributions to r/CryptoCurrency. Moons can be claimed in the new Vault section of the Reddit iOS or Android app. They represent ownership in the subreddit, they are tokens on the Ethereum blockchain controlled entirely by the user, and they can be freely transferred, tipped, and spent in r/CryptoCurrency. Moons are distributed monthly based on individual contributions (comments, posts, etc.) that people make in r/CryptoCurrency. Reddit karma provides a basis for measuring people’s contribution, but the final decision is up to the community. Initially, 50 million Moons will be distributed based on karma earned in the subreddit to date. The amount distributed each following month will start at 5 million and decrease by 2.5% every cycle, so that the total number of Moons distributed over time will approach a maximum cap of 250 million. “
MoonSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MoonSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MoonSwap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MoonSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MoonSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MoonSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.