Open Governance Token (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Open Governance Token has a total market cap of $6.16 million and $1.87 million worth of Open Governance Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Open Governance Token coin can now be purchased for about $1.70 or 0.00003138 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Open Governance Token has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.45 or 0.00085940 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00019258 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.20 or 0.00068823 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $465.05 or 0.00860488 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.19 or 0.09908762 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.83 or 0.00101446 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044833 BTC.
Open Governance Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
Open Governance Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Governance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Governance Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Governance Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Governance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Governance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.