Origo (CURRENCY:OGO) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 4th. Origo has a total market cap of $7.42 million and $941,415.00 worth of Origo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Origo has traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar. One Origo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0168 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.34 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019228 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.11 or 0.00069938 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.92 or 0.00871613 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,504.39 or 0.10102038 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.50 or 0.00101848 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044477 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Origo Network presents a security protocol which aims to provide not only confidential transactions but also input/output data privacy for decentralized applications written in smart contracts. With the Origo privacy-preserving application platform (PPAP), application developers can create DAPPs with secure input/ output data without any knowledge about cryptography. To increase the level of anonymity, Origo bypasses the limitation of the public blockchain where information about each transaction is available for everyone through off-chain execution and proof of correctness. Other stages, such as verification of computation for privacy-preserving application, require on-chain computations. “
Origo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Origo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Origo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.