Paytomat (CURRENCY:PTI) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Paytomat coin can now be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Paytomat has traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Paytomat has a total market cap of $194,390.67 and approximately $5,717.00 worth of Paytomat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.62 or 0.00065365 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.71 or 0.00269248 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $631.15 or 0.01158330 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00032106 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $402.97 or 0.00739562 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,554.96 or 1.00123058 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Paytomat Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2017, Paytomat is a decentralized infrastructure for cryptocurrency payments with a built-in blockchain-based loyalty program. It incentivizes merchants and customers to either accept or to spend their cryptocurrency on a global scale. As a reward for being a part of Paytomat ecosystems, both merchants and customers receive corresponding assets they can use to pay within the ecosystem, set up a master node or receive various discounts and free services. The PTI token is an EOS-based cryptocurrency. It is a utility token that concedes users the right to exchange PTI tokens to PTM coins in the future. PTM coins are the medium of exchange for the Paytomat payment system. “
Buying and Selling Paytomat
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paytomat directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paytomat should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paytomat using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paytomat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paytomat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.