PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last seven days, PRIZM has traded up 60% against the US dollar. PRIZM has a market cap of $41.17 million and $254,198.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PRIZM coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- NuBits (USNBT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Tigerfinance (TIGER) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- THECASH (TCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Tchain (TCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- NIX Bridge Token (NBT) traded down 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $80.59 or 0.00141480 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Prizm is a PoS cryptocurrency based on the NEXT core, built with the Java language open source. The unique algorithm of PoS does not depend on any implementation of the “coin age” concept used by other PoS cryptocurrencies and is resistant to so-called “nothing at stake” attacks. Curve25519 encryption is used to provide a balance of security and required processing power among with more commonly used SHA256 hashing algorithms. “
PRIZM Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.