RioDeFi (CURRENCY:RFUEL) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. RioDeFi has a total market cap of $27.94 million and approximately $5.32 million worth of RioDeFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, RioDeFi has traded up 10.4% against the US dollar. One RioDeFi coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.70 or 0.00086382 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019084 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.29 or 0.00068984 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $463.47 or 0.00857290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,346.45 or 0.09889481 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.69 or 0.00101162 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00044613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RioDeFi is a blockchain technology company. Its mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging traditional and decentralized finance. RioChain comes ready-made with a comprehensive suite of tools. Rio Wallet is accessible from either a smart phone or web browser, enabling users to store a wide variety of digital assets. Rio Block Explorer allows anyone to easily monitor the network, view transactions, and check wallet balances. “
RioDeFi Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RioDeFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RioDeFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RioDeFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RioDeFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RioDeFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.